MESSAGE FROM COUNCILLOR TIFFANY PAULSEN - UPDATE ON SASKATOON TRANSITPlease be advised that Saskatoon Transit will resume full service - including high school specials - at 6:00am on Monday, October 20, 2014.
Transit will be free for the rest of October for all riders - returning and new.
Existing transit customers may ride the bus for free until October 31, in order to provide an appropriate time to repurchase a monthly pass or activate an extension for those who did not receive a refund for their September 2014 transit pass. More information on pass extensions will be provided on Monday, October 20.
Regular transit fees will be in place starting Saturday, November 1.
There will be a number of ways available for residents to find information on bus routes:
- Transit Click & Go - Visit www.saskatoon.ca and search for route options using Transit Click & Go.
- Customer Service Representative – Call 306-975-3100 to speak with a Customer Service Representative or visit our Saskatoon Transit Customer Centre, located at the Downtown Terminal on 23rd Street. Visit www.saskatoon.ca for hours of operation.
- Phone & Go will be operating by 9:00 p.m. on Sunday, October 19, 2014. Phone & Go, a trip planning service available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. By following phone prompts, you will be able to plan your Transit trip using the most up-to-date information, or find the next buses servicing a stop.
· Saskatoon Transit will offer free transit service for the rest of October to provide enough time to repurchase a monthly pass or activate your one month pass extension for those who had a valid September 2014 transit pass and did not receive a refund.
· For those customers with longer term transit passes, you will either receive a one month extension or a refund depending on the type of pass you hold. Please contact a Customer Service Representative for more information.
· UPass and EcoPass holders should contact the Administrators of their programs to learn about extensions or reimbursements.
Sport n Splash Winter 2014Sport n Splash winter break camps
Click here to check out date and times: Sport n Splash Winter camps
Attention Wildwood:Coaches needed - both the mini boys basketball team (grade 5-6) and the midget/juvenile girls basketball team (grades 9-12) are in need of coaches.
Commitment would be one practice a week and games .
Waterslide at Lakewood Civic Centre ClosedWATERSLIDE AT LAKEWOOD CIVIC CENTRE CLOSED UNTIL FURTHER NOTICE
The waterslide at Lakewood Civic Centre is currently not in operation as a result of ground movement issues in the mechanical crawlspace affecting the pump that supplies water to the slide. The City of Saskatoon (City) reassures the public that there are no concerns with the safety of the swimming pool and hot tub, which remain open at this time for all regularly scheduled activities.
The City is currently working with a consultant to develop a solution to fix these issues as quickly as possible while having the least impact to patrons and the operation of the pool. At this time, it is anticipated that the waterslide will remain out of service for the next several weeks. Further updates will be provided as the repairs progress, and a timeline for the reopening of the waterslide is identified. The City apologizes for the inconvenience, and thanks the public for its patience and understanding.
Pilates Class ChangeMondays Intermediate class has been cancelled and Wednesdays class will now be a Beginner/Intermediate Class. Please check out our Sports Program page for more updates.
Pilates Beginner 18+ Bishop Pocock School 7-8 pm M Sept 22-Dec 15 $60 Cancelled
**Pilates Beginner/Intermediate 18+ Bishop Pocock School 8-9 pm Wed Sept 24-Dec 03 $60 ** wednesdays class has been changed to Beginner/Intermediate class
Wind: 19.31 km/h
20 Oct 2014
21 Oct 2014